Watch this recipe video on how to prepare a simple and delicious breakfast casserole the whole family will love!
Hash Brown Rounds Breakfast Quiche
An easy to prepare breakfast casserole - bacon, eggs, hash browns and vegetables served by the slice. Yum!
Author: Heather Stepniewski
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 12 slices
- 1 package frozen hash brown rounds (crowns)
- 2 cups of your favorite mix-ins (e.g. red peppers, spinach, and bacon)
- 12-14 eggs
- 1 cup of shredded cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400º F
- Arrange crowns on single layer in baking sheet
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Mix eggs, mix-ins, salt & pepper
- Pour mixture over crowns
- If using cheese, sprinkle over top
- Return to oven for 10-12 minutes
- Slice, serve and enjoy!